Web Site: http://volunteer.ocps.net
Needs Assistance With: Videography, Video Editing
Number of Students Needed: 4-5
On December 6, 2016 Orange County Public Schools will host the Teacher of the Year Awards Gala at the Rosen Centre Hotel on International Drive. We have a total of approximately 800 guests.
- Car lineup - 3:00 pm
- Registration - 3:30 pm
- Pre-Show - 4:00 pm
- Program & Dinner - 4:30 pm
- Teacher Recognition & Final Reveal - 5:40 pm
- Program Conclusion - 7:30 pm
The video request is to capture the following elements of the gala. There are four segments to the production:
- Arrival of selected teachers of the year via limo or specialty car.
- Pre-show student performance.
- Part one of program includes processional of 203 teachers, reflections by reigning teacher of the year, student performance and dinner.
- Part two of program includes; opening remarks, recognition by learning communities (8 groups) of the 203 teachers, video profiles of the five finalists will be showcased throughout this part of the program and grand reveal of OCPS 2018 Teacher of the Year.
Project Duration: Less than 1 week
Estimated Time Commitment: 6-10 hours per week
Can this work be done remotely? No
Is this a paid opportunity? No