Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/workcationtv
Needs Assistance With: Social Media
Number of Students Needed: 2-3
The new, non-scripted Global Reality show, Workcation TV features Philanthropist and International Entrepreneur Bobbie Celler, as he travels the world encouraging entrepreneurship, local empowerment, and developing ways the global community can work together.
Bobbie and team use every resource available to conduct business deals, develop global partnerships and simultaneously solve the world’s problems. Workcation will highlight ways to partner with local entrepreneurs, safe places to stay abroad, and celebrate economic empowerment of that area’s population.
Mr. Celler says “the goal is to show viewers that the world is way more accessible than they may think while viewing the process of bringing a new product into a global market.”
Watch the episodes right now on YouTube and Facebook@WorkcationTV. #LiveFree #BreakFree.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like Production and sales to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Project Duration: 6+ months
Estimated Time Commitment: 1-2 hours per week
Can this work be done remotely? Yes
Is this a paid opportunity? Potentially