Web Site: http://www.nationalstaff.com
Industry: Art & Design
Needs Assistance With: Community Engagement, Content Development, Graphic Design, Marketing, Photography, Social Media, Web Design
Number of Students Needed: 1
Looking for a full time designer to fill our design needs.
- Manages the social media marketing strategy for National Staffing Solutions; focusing on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
- Executes all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc) for the company.
- Brands the company as a resource for healthcare professionals by sharing and creating organic content four our broad audiences.
- Communicates in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for National Staffing, posing as a presence of thought leadership and content platform.
- Creates social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target audience to our website and resources and/or manifest leads.
- Stays ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Signal to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing marketing exposure.
- Generates leads for recruiters via engagement on social media platforms.
- Tracks and analyzes lead status and data; manages recruitment distribution of sales leads.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Supports sales staff by maintaining communication with leads.
- Schedules speaking times with generated leads with recruiters; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Creates mass marketing campaigns and newsletters sent out via Contact Contact sent out to clients and employees.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Writes unique blog posts that can be used as a resource by the National Staffing Solutions audience.
- Works within Hootsuite, Tweepi and Iconosquare to optimize social media results tracking.
- Implements Social Media SEO tactics aligned with keyword and SEO strategies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have BS degree majoring in Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Business administration
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Understanding and knowledge of marketing concepts
- SEO, HTML, CSS, Adobe CS
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint/KeyNote and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Project Duration: Permanent
Estimated Time Commitment: 16-20 hours per week
Can this work be done remotely? No
Is this a paid opportunity? Yes