Web Site: http://ucpcfl.org
Needs Assistance With: Content Development, Marketing, Photography, Social Media, Storytelling, Videography, Video Editing
Number of Students Needed: 4-5
UCP's Evening at The Palace Gala is a major fundraiser for the children and families of UCP of Central Florida. For over 60 years our non-profit has provided life changing service to children with disabilities in Central Florida.
This job has two separate media needs:
- Creating compelling video content that tells the story of UCP's Impact on over 3,000 children this past year alone.
- Photo and Video coverage the high profile event featuring celebrities (Cheryl Hines, Rachael Harris, and Breaking Bad's RJ Mitte among others)
- Videographers: Needed to shoot documentary style B-Roll and Interviews on location at one of our (7) Central Florida Locations
- Editors: Needed to edit a strong compelling video piece on the lives of some of our students (90 seconds - 2 minutes)
- Event Videographers: Needed to cover the excitement of our Celebrity Poker Tournament and BTS Gala Build.
- Event Photographers: Needed to cover the excitement of our Celebrity Poker Tournament and BTS Gala Build.
*Additional opportunities for social media coverage
Project Duration: Less than 1 week
Estimated Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per week
Can this work be done remotely? Partially
Is this a paid opportunity? No